Saturday 26 December 2009

Close BCM Put Option Position

Recently I have close my position with BCM which result in a net loss of -$0.03. It is not because BCM is not a good company, actually I really don't mind to hold my position until expiry and write some covered call on BCM if I get exercised. The reason for me to close my position at a loss is because there is some good investment opportunity in the share market which I will talk about in my next post. The loss I incurred with this trade is minimum compare to the potential gain I am going to get with this position. Thus I have unlocked my capital from the BCM position to purchase Pacific Basin share. In my point of view, it is ok to take a small loss and go for another trade with very good potential.

Article by
Trading Room
www.tradingforreal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment