Thursday 21 January 2010

Wealth Creation

So what is wealth creation, it seems like very broad topic with many different paths and vehicles to wealth and abundance. With this article, I am going to simplified the road to wealth creation into three main paths and they are as follows:

1. Real Estate
2. Shares
3. Business

To me it is really that simple, that's the road to wealth creation. People create wealth either through Property, Shares or Business. With shares, I didn't intend to mean only the share market, but also the currency market, bonds market and commodities market. There is no true answer to whether one is better than another. You can achieve great wealth by just focusing in one of this field or you can choose a combination of all of them. For me, I have invest most of my capital in the share market. And when I have achieve enough capital gain from the market, I will move my capital to the Real Estate market. And business is something for me to consider later on. You might have notice I didn't include the word Job in the path to wealth. That is something everyone need to think about. To me I don't think the salary from the Job position will be enough to make me Rich. Quote from Robert Kiyosaki Rich Dad "Who is going to pay you 1 Million a year? What about 5 Millions a year? and What about 10 Millions a year?" So if you want to obtain great wealth, it is my opinion that you need to work on at least one of this field. Keep learning and reading about the field you choose to be in and keep taking action. Then great wealth will follow.


Article by
Trading Room
www.tradingforreal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment