Sunday 25 October 2009

Hang Seng Bank Put Option

On the left hand side, I have post one of my trade opened last week.

Reason for entry:

1.Fundamentally speaking HSB (stock code 11) is a very good company which has make consistent profit with increasing EPS year from year. It also had a very stable dividend policy. With a current DPS of about $6 per share. If we get exercise on this one, we will be buying the share at $110 with a dividend yield of 5.4%p.a. (better than put it at the banks)

2. Technically HSB show a really good support at $110 and currently close to the 30 week Moving average. Which means it is good value at $110.



When talking to my option broker, I will say I am writing to open HSB put option with strike price of $110, expiry on Nov09, with premium of $2.68.



Article by
Trading Room
www.tradingforreal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment