Saturday 24 October 2009

Show me the Money

I know you might be thinking why do I bother talking about the option basic. This is because you need to understand option before you start making money with option trading. I think if you had read through my post, you should have some basic understanding of option. Ok we should get onto with the money stuff. But before we all jump into the share market, there is something you should know a bit. They are call Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis. Sounds boring isn't it. But I can tell you in order to make money in the market, it is essential you have some understanding of these two subjects. And the entry of my trading position will be base on both technical and fundamental analysis. Put it simply Technical analysis involve looking at the price chart and indicators. From the chart it will give us some idea where the market will be heading in the future. With Fundamental analysis, it involves looking at company financial statement and how good is the company. Is this a profitable company? We will focus on these two topic on my later post.

Article by
Trading Room
www.tradingforreal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment